Bee On Our Farm!

Welcome to the Farm!

Lately I have noticed that I have so much to share about all of the wonderful things we are doing on our tiny 2-acre farm: All about my animals, my family, and my take on how a relationship with G-d through nature, nurture, music, and prayer can bring us emotional and spiritual peace.

I have decided that I need to distance myself somewhat from the social and political state we are living in. I know that some friends find it helpful to discuss current affairs, but I have been finding that it causes me anxiety. So I have decided to distance myself a bit, but in doing so I do not want to lose touch with friends and family; I will check-in daily on social media, and otherwise I will Bee here on my Farm. 🐝πŸ₯πŸ¦†πŸŒΎπŸŽπŸ₯•πŸ₯¬

My hope is that friends will come to this special  place to read about our daily adventures, see new pictures, hear some music as I create it, share healthy recipes, and join me in prayer through the seasons of the year. 

Come 🐝 on the Farm! Take a break from your busy life for a moment every day, or whenever you need some quiet and calm, to breathe in clean air and freshness of spirit.

With Love and Blessings,

Devorah (my name means “Bee!”)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Great! I am excited to be able to communicate and share with everyone in this way! ❤️

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to all the amazing posts I am sure will come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m excited to follow your adventure and you remarkable family. My best to Soph and Felicity and Jim. I’m sorry that I haven’t had the opportunity to get to know the boys better.
    Joel Sharkey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts